I haven't written in a long time and I think I better, because things are looking up : )
First, my tummy has been doing strange things. The blood work came back ALL good. Which means the indicator that shows inflammation came back fine. Which means my colitis is not acting up. So why does my tummy hurt? Got me. Today it feels good and happy- but I am free from the bondage of school : ) I'm enjoying my Facebook social life and looking forward to a birthday luncheon and a girly night with my mom-in-law. No need for stressful tummy aches now....
However, the last few days- the aching has been bad. But, I've had some serious sinus drainage too. Maybe my tummy is full of junk. I don't know. I do know, however, that this blog is mostly about teaching and not health- so I'll move on : )
Oh, wait, in just a second. On Wed I went to the doctor for my well woman visit and talked about planning a pregnancy (insert giddy girl laughter here). It looks like we'll be going off the pill in September. Hooray babies!!!
Okay, back to school. The week was good and bad and everything in between. I had a formal observation by my assistant principal that went fantastic. Couldn't have gone better. Thanks you, Jesus! I've sent multiple kids to RTC for things like- flipping me off, cheating on spelling tests, crawling under bathroom doors and locking them and I sent my Spanish only student because I was tired of him smacking people. Does this sound like what happened when you were in first grade. I hope not.
Well, now I must get going to that birthday celebration. Just wanted to check in and let you know that I am well- in body and spirit and that God is good.
Please pray for this next week as it is Parent Teacher Conferences. And then, for Valentine's Day/ President's Day weekend-- Ross and I are going to Sedona. Hooray romantic fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment