I have this condition called Ulcerative Colitis. It's not fun, but for the past few years has been under control. Lately, it's been acting up. This could be due to excessive amounts of stress (stress, what stress??)
Today, I finally called the doctor's office, and was able to see him this afternoon. He took some notes, upped my medication, asked for a blood sample, and wants me to come back in 2 weeks.
I cried on the way from the doctor's office to the lab. It seemed like the appropriate response.
Would you simple pray that I would know and feel that God is with me during this time? I know he's in control and is going to work everything out for good, but I want to feel it in my heart and have it guide my choices.
Thanks for your support and prayers. I couldn't fight the good fight without you : )
P.S. Read Psalm 20. Ross read it to me last night and it helped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment