Saturday, January 10, 2009

19th Week: DONE!

Can you believe that I've been at this for that long? My goodness. What have I gotten myself into...

I can honestly say that last week was the best week I have experienced in teaching. The kids were great. They have grown sooo much since that 1st week - and even since that 18th week : ) They have progressed so much and I am proud to say that I have been a part of it. They can read! And they can write! It's so cool to be part of a child's emergent literacy. I am happy that I am doing what I am doing.

But, I am also tired... Today, I've been busy swimming through my grading and lesson planning for next week. Not to mention all the stuff that has to be done around here- like laundry, meal planning and scrubbing toilets. This working woman stuff is not for sissies...

Thanks so much for all your prayers and encouragement this week. Can I ask that they would continue?? They mean so much and do so much for my attitude- which is a blessing to me and my students.

Oh yeah, the auditors never came, but I feel like what I was doing to "impress" them really was just good teaching and I plan on doing it again next week- with just a little less stress : ) Thanks for being faithful in lifting that up as well.

Have a blessed weekend!!

No comments: