1) That Jesus continues to complete a good work in me.
2) That my dear husband is good at both being grown up and being a kid.
3) That my parents still pour their lives into me- and my projects : )
4) That my in-laws love me.
5) That my brother has found someone who makes him happy and makes him think.
6) That I have four living grandparents who love me and are proud of me.
7) That I have friends, new and old, that I can talk to about whatever is on my heart.
8) That although times are hard, my husband and I are financially secure.
9) That God has put it on my heart to share our security with others who are in need.
10) That I have a job in which God is using me to touch lives and is using it to touch me.
11) That I have dozens of colleagues at school who love the LORD.
12) That God has entrusted me with 24 minds, bodies, and souls to share His love with.
13) That God has given me someone like you to share my heart with.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm still #3 on the list! WooHoo!
Post a Comment