Okay. Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I am well- I just kept finding other things to do : )
Yesterday was a really great day at school. It was Friday, which means tons of testing in the morning and fun in the afternoon. I spent a good amount of time yesterday after school grading, recording and analzying tests. I was very happy with the results. The average score on the reading test was 84% with 76% of my class scoring 80% or above. The average score in math was 89% with 86% of my class scoring 80% or above. All of this is very, very good....
Mom came to help yesterday, she was very helpful and very worn out at the end of the day. She wants to know how I can handle their constant noise and questioning. Very patiently, I tell her...
Mom's little friend, the boy who has some serious anger issues as well as self-esteem problems had to be sent out of my room yesterday. He didn't want to get into line, so mom put her arms around him and led him there. As we were leaving the classroom, he looked at me and said he was going to kill the next person who touched him. Yeah, you can't say that sort of stuff at school.
He was sent to a special Thinking classroom and then was sent to the Vice Principal's office. I have a meeting with her on Monday for a different reason, but I'm sure we'll be talking about this incident as well....
After school, I went shopping and found a pretty red dress for our cruise for only $20. I'm pretty excited... Along with all the other routine things that need to be done this weekend (laundry, grading, planning, etc.) I hope to start developing a vacation list. It's only a week and a half away!
Please pray that this weekend continues to be more healthful than the last and that we are able to finish this week (which is the last week of the 1st quarter) strong : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment