is crazy!!
I think the kids thought that I had died and was not coming back. They were sooooo excited to see me. Which, obviously, makes someone feel very good.
The problem arose when all they wanted to do was talk about me and me not being there, and how much they missed me and all the little things the substitute did differently. I had to keep "bringing them back" to reading/math/science, etc.
Adding to the craziness, today was picture day along with a student birthday and early release. It didn't matter what I did, they were excited and could not contain it.
Which is the fun part about being 6 right? Not yet being able to contain one's emotions... Although distracting in the classroom, you must admit it is a desirable quality.
I saw the kids through the day, had a 1/2 hour duty after school, hurried and made a gazillion copies and then decided to ditch my teacher meetings and come home and rest. The principal said it was okay.
So I napped and showered and am waiting for Ross to come home so we can go to his parents' house for a family dinner. His uncle is in town.
Please continue praying for my health and wellness. I was tired today- even though I slept a bunch yesterday. Continue praying for rest and restoration. In case you didn't know- I need it : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment