Sunday, September 28, 2008

Please Pray for Me!

It's 6:15 on Sunday night and I feel gross...

Friday morning I woke up with a sore throat. It felt like I had slept the whole night with my mouth open. I probably did, because I've been fighting a stuffy nose since March or something...

Anyhow, Friday at school I just dealt with it. Friday night, we went to our pastor's house for a game night and I stayed up way past my bed time : ) Saturday morning I woke up and my throat just throbbed. Eating, swallowing, sneezing, just breathing made it hurt. I drank two cups of hot tea with honey and it felt better, for a while.

Last night Ross and I went shopping at a fun outdoor mall. I felt better then, but didn't sleep well last night. I kept waking up and then remembering how badly my throat hurt. Ross was sweet and got up a couple times to get me water and Tylenol. In all of this, I can be incredibly thankful for a husband with such a merciful spirit : )

Today I woke up with the same horrible pain as yesterday- drank the same tea and went to church. I laid down for a while this afternoon but my throat still hurts. And since it hurts to swallow, I haven't eaten much so my tummy has been slightly grumbling all day. I just feel gross.

Please pray that I would have a good night sleep tonight and wake up refreshed and without pain. I don't want to have to go to school cringing every time I have to talk.

Thanks, everybody. I love you!

No comments: