skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tales of a 1st Year 1st Grade Teacher
Friday, September 19, 2008
Quick Update
Like I said yesterday, I'm busy. This weekend will be so busy-- and so fun, too. I hope to give you a thorough update on Sunday.
For now, know that I made it through the week and am going back on Monday : )
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(17)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(81)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(21)
▼
September
(28)
Sick Day #1
Good News and Bad News
Making a Comment
Please Pray for Me!
33 Days, 44 Posts
Busy, but Good Busy
1/2 Day with No Meetings= Best Day Ever!
One Tuckered Teacher
Where is Mrs. Gentle? Where is Mrs. Gentle? Here ...
Quick Update
Encouragement All Around
Jamba Juice=Smiles, Math=Tears,Starbucks=Happy Tea...
Quick Update
The Mysterious Monday
Plans Continue to Change...
Unexpected Fevers
From Bad to Good to Bad to Good : )
September 11, 2008
22 days with 22 students and a 22-year-old teacher
Another Long, but Good Day
Crosswalks
A Successful 20th Day
Statistics and Stories
Thank God for Fridays : )
Body Parts, Living Partners and Red Things of Death!
1st Early Release-- Survived
Okay, now we'll talk about school
Because there is more to life than school...
►
August
(20)
About Me
Dru-Lynn
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment